Potatoes are the canvas upon which many stunning meals are based. There are literally thousands of dishes which make use of this vegetable: mashed potatoes, potato pancakes, potato balls, French fries, and more — and every single one of them is seriously tasty!
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 0.8 oz (25 g) Parmesan cheese or any other kind of hard cheese
- 0.10 oz (3 g) garlic powder (or garlic cloves)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh or dried thyme
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- 8-10 medium potatoes
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and slice the potatoes into thin chips.
- Place the potato slices in a large bowl, add the melted butter, grated Parmesan, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Grease a muffin tray with the remaining butter.
- Put the potato slices in the tray so that their tops are slightly above the edges of it. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake the potatoes for about one hour. Take the dish from the oven and let it cool for five minutes. Remove the potatoes from the tray and sprinkle with cheese and thyme. If you don’t like thyme, you can use oregano, basil or rosemary. Bon appetit!